DEAR VENDOR, SUPPLIER OR MODEL
I am so excited to be working with you in our up-and-coming styled shoot!
I find styled shoots are an excellent way of meeting high caliber vendors, making new friends in the industry and working together towards creating something fun and wonderful. Styled shoots are also mutually beneficial for all of those who participate in regards to expanding your marketing reach, growing social media influence, showcasing new product, highlighting expertise, and winning over new clients and opportunities.
For the benefit of our relationship, this page states the terms to which I work with.
Please read through this page carefully and if you would prefer a PDF version of these terms and conditions for your records, then please let me know.
Finally, make sure you fill out and submit your details on the form at the end of this page. This is important as it helps me capture what you want to get out of our photoshoot together correctly and it allows the rest of the suppliers involved to credit you properly whenever we post, share and publish images.
I look forward to working with you soon and collaborate on some great content together!
If you have any questions please let me know.
NICE TO MEET YOU!
My name is Andrea. I am an Italian photographer based on the South Coast of England.
I specialise in weddings, couples, elopements and fashion shoots across the UK, Italy and beyond… wherever photography takes me! I love to travel and meet new people and this is one of the reasons why I love my job so much.
My style is organic, relaxed and friendly, so feel free to ask me anything on the day and I will do my best to help.
Before I decided to follow my true passion for photography and turn professional, I was an Architect and later an Editor for a design magazine.
When I’m not photographing, I can be found hiking in woodlands, trekking in Mountains and, on wetter days, watching TV series with my two cats Minnie and Elvis.
I am married to Eloise, we’ve been together for 17 years and she is my soulmate and best friend. She often second shoots and assists me on the job when she is free from running her own Holistic Therapies business.
Some of my work has been features on a series of publications, including the iconic magazines Vogue and Tatler.
I look forward to meeting you soon and getting to know you and your work!
If you would like get to know me and my work a little bit better, here are some useful links for you to explore:
Should you need to get in touch with me directly, here are my details. I kindly ask you to send me yours as well so that I can send you the finished edited images once the shoot is over (I have created a form for you to fill at the end of this page to make things easier).
Please make sure you save my details and feel free to get in touch with me whenever you like!
Mobile/WhatsApp: +44 773 983 6830
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM
I tend to use Instagram quite a bit.
It’s a great way to connect with creatives, suppliers and future clients. Also, it will be the first platform I will use to showcase all the great pictures we will take during the styled shoot.
So don’t be shy.
Come follow me on Instagram, say hi, and I will follow you back!
OUR AGREEMENT WITH YOU
We, Andrea Verenini Photography, are the official photographers of the styled shoot and our agreement with you is as follows:
1. As the official photographers we are the sole owners of the copyright of the images. As part of our styled shoot mutual beneficiary agreement, we agree to give you, free of charge, the copyright rights licence to use images for the purpose of your personal marketing, which includes your social media, personal blogs, and/or printed materials such as brochures and leaflets. This licence is non-transferable, meaning that third parties wishing to use the photographs will have to be directed to us via emailing email@example.com and it does not cover the sale of photographs for profit in any way, shape or form.
2. We will work to showcase your particular contribution to the shoot in the best way we can, so please do let us know if there are any requests and we will do our best to incorporate them in the shoot in one way or another. Feel free to send shot lists over to us, or to whoever is the organiser of the shoot (if not us), for them to pass over to us on your behalf.
3. We will post select images on our Instagram page. We agree that ALL images used will include your name, expertise and handle in the caption. We also agree that any image which showcases your particular expertise will have you tagged in the image as well.
TELL US WHAT YOU LIKE
I appreciate how much work and time goes behind organising and putting a styled shoot together… and I really appreciate the fact that this is all done for free.
For this reason, I want to make sure each and every supplier is represented and happy with the outcome of their contribution in the shoot through the photographs I deliver.
At the end of this page, you will have an opportunity to let me know what you are looking to get out of the shoot.
Please make sure you let me know what it is in terms of photography. Do you have any specific shots you are hoping to get out of it? What is important to you? How do you see yourself using these images (website, print, Instagram, etc.)?
I want to make sure that I capture the shoot the best way I can for you, so please let me know of any requests and I will do my best to accommodate your specific needs and wishes.
YOUR AGREEMENT WITH US
As a participating supplier/vendor to the styled shoot, you agree to the following:
1. To supply your services and/or material to the shoot free of charge for us, just like we do with you.
2. To use only the supplied official images given to you by the official photographer (us), with the exception of creating Instagram Stories, in which case you can use your own video footage of behind the scenes but must TAG all participating suppliers of the shoot.
3. You will not edit or crop (with the exception of Instagram crop ratios) official images before using them. Should you wish a different edit/crop, then you will refer back to us as official photographers.
4. You can freely use any official images given to you by us the official photographers for your own marketing purpose, be it online or in print, subject to the photographer being fully credited. The photographer will send you all the relevant credit information along with the final images for you to use. If there are any particular size rations, or formats, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate this for you.
5. A list of suppliers names and Instagram handles will be supplied to you after the shoot when we, as the official photographers, will deliver the official images. You agree that any image used will include the full list of suppliers/vendors and their Instagram handle in the comment section. You also agree that any image should have the photographer, stylist and any relevant vendor/supplier that is featured within the image TAGGED in the image itself on Instagram. In this way, we will build a great network and help each other promote one another successfully on social media and we will all benefit.
6. By participating in the styled shoot, you agree to supply your services free of charge for the benefit of this mutually beneficial styled shoot and agree to the terms associated to this styled shoot as outlined above.
SHARE THE LOVE
One of the benefits of styled shoots is the marketing aspect and advantages you get by having all suppliers posting content form the shoot on their blogs, social media and website. It’s a great lead generator to drum up more business.
I am thrilled to have you post content and encourage you to like, follow and comment on other supplier’s content as well when they post so that we can all help and support each other and build a strong community of likeminded creatives.
Remember to credit and tag where credits and tags are due.
GIVING CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE:
Styled shoots are a fantastic way of helping each other grow, making valuable connections and expand customers and fans worldwide. The idea is that we all put in our expertise and time for free for the benefit of the shoot. So, please remember to give credit where credit is due! Everyone’s time and energy is valuable, and the success of the end result (the photographs) is a joint effort made from everyone’s skills. So remember to tag, share, like each others posts and be supportive of one another post-shoot, because we are in this together as a team of experts.
PRESS & EXPOSURE:
At the end of the shoot, we as the official photographers or whoever is organising the styled shoot, will submit the content to a variety of blogs and magazines for consideration and publication. Hopefully it will be published and it will be a wonderful addition to add more exposure to us all. Everyone’s names and details will be included in the blog copy and we will request hyperlinks to be added for us all.
If you wish to include the shoot in your own personal blog, please remember to give credit where credit is due and link each other in the blog. Also, remember to share the blog entry so we can all like, comment and re-share it to help it spread. Also remember to check in with us or with whoever organised the shoot before publishing your personal blog, as there may be some embargo timelines linked to official press releases on magazines and professional blogs who wish to publish the shoot.
STAY IN THE LOOP
I will aim to have the fully culled and edited images from the style shoot delivered to all suppliers and vendors involved within 3 weeks from the shoot, but please bear in mind that on the height of the wedding season, there might be a slight delay.
Stay assured I will do my best to get them out as soon as I can, but I want to make sure that each image is consistently toned, colour corrected and fully edited to the highest standard so I do not like to rush this process for the benefit of everyone down the line.
The way I deliver my images will be online, through a private and secure dedicated gallery. This way it is super easy to view and access all the photographs and download them directly on your computer with a simple click of a button.
When the images are ready to view and deliver, I will email you the gallery link, so please make sure you double check your contact email address (to be included on the contact form at the end of this page).
All images will be delivered as high resolution JPGS so you will have full flexibility of use. If after delivery you have any formatting requests which you need help with, please let me know and I will try my best to help.
I am really looking forward to be working with you soon.
So that I can make sure to have everything ready for the shoot and so that I can deliver promptly and credit the outcome of the style shoot correclty, I kindly ask you to fill and submit the form below.
This form is strictly for my benefit and use, so rest assured that I will not disclose any of this information to third parties.
Thank you in advance.
REQUEST A PDF VERSION
If you would like a PDF copy of the terms and conditions as outlined here in this mutual beneficial styled shoot agreement, the please let me know in the comment section of the form at the end of the page, and I will make sure to email you a copy.
Once again, thank you for being part of this styled shoot. I am really excited to shoot it and to be working with you.
I am at your full disposal for any question you may have, so please feel free to call me, text or WhatApp me on +447739836830 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org anytime you like… even if it’s just for a quick hello 🙂
See you soon!
HOW CAN WE HELP?
UK | Italy | Europe | Worldwide
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM
'Andrea Verenini Photography' is a Trading Name of Andrea Verenini Ltd, Company No 11856844 Registered in England and Wales.
COPYRIGHT © 2022 All Rights Reserved